Conducting New Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic, semi-literate RP of humans, horses. Two ranches compete to have the best horses on their lots.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advertisment.
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:55 pm by Corvus

» Angel {WIP}
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:21 pm by Corvus

» Introductions can be terrifying
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm by Corvus

» Beauty knows no bounds
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:33 am by Corvus

» Jax (WIP)
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:44 pm by Calli

» Cyanide (WIP)
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:38 pm by Calli

» WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 3:07 pm by Corvus

» Calli
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:50 pm by Calli

» Daemon Davis.
Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 pm by Corvus

Beauty knows no bounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvus

Corvus

Beauty knows no bounds Empty
PostSubject: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

Gravel crunched as an old jeep turned on to the road leading up the to Creek Side Ranch house, behind the vehicle was a horse trailer that looked like it had seen better years but gave off a glimpse of pride and durability.

Once in front of the house the vehicle was shut off, a young man sat inside his dark eyes watching the world through the window shield as if he were watching fish at the aquarium, biting down on his lower lip he exhaled a deep sigh as if he had been holding his breath. Muttering soft words to himself he exited the car and glanced around in hopes he'd see someone so he wouldn't have to leave the trailer that held a 6year old stallion.
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:53 am

Calli looked over to the young 1 year old Australian Cattle Dog named Jax. The dog began to bark which alerted Calli that someone was outside her house in the driveway. She walked over to the window and peered out of the window moving the curtains as she did so. A young man who looked to be in his early twenties was standing beside a beaten up horse trailer. A smile passed over the twenty-two year old woman's face as she made her way towards the front door. "Come Jax." she said as she flung open the door and made her way towards the dark haired young man. 

"Howdy," Calli said with a smile giving him a gently wave as she and Jax made their way over to him. She wasn't sure exactly what the guy wanted but she hoped that he was looking to board his horse her at the Ranch. 

Jax flicked his red bushy tail as she followed his owner out to the guy. He wagged his tail in excitement as he sniffed out what was inside of the horse trailer. It was a new horse. He wondered if it was going to stay with them on the ranch.

Last edited by Calli on Fri May 01, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://conductingnewlines.rpg-board.net
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:02 am

A slight breeze had picked up as the girl began walking over to him, his eyes lit up and a smile danced across his lips at her voice.  His dark, almost 'coal' black like eyes searched her face taking in each detail. Her beautiful fair skin and her lovely blue eyes stood out to him.

Ruffling his hair, he gave a nod of his head and spoke. "Howdy ma'am" biting his lip carefully he offered his hand. "My name is Daemon Davis.. I've decided to bring my stallion...." he glanced back towards the trailer with gentle eyes. "close to my home and I've read quite a bit about your stables and I must say I am rather fond of it." 

Glancing down at the dog he smiled and gave him a slight wink.. "If...if you wouldn't mind I'd like to get him out of the trailer, he's been in it longer then I would like him to be in it."
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:43 am

Calli lowered her head looking down at his hand that was out reached before her. She took it gently and gave it a shake before looking back up to him giving him a some what shy smile. "Nice to meet you Daemon. As you probably know by your research, I'm Calli Henson." the young brunette said with a grin as her blue eyes searched the mans rather pale face. 

She glanced back over to the trailer after releasing the guys hand before looking back to him. "Of course you can. We can take him to a stall and get him settled in or you can let him roam up here if you trust him not to run off until you're ready to take him down or you can even release him into the pastures." Calli said as she gave another shy smile to Daemon.

Jax whined gently as he circled the pair. He wasn't use to there being others on the ranch. It had always just been him, Cy and Calli. A puzzled look crossed over the year old Cattle Dogs face as he listened to the confusing conversation between his owner and this unknown guy.
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:53 pm

As soon as they released hands he took his back, eyeing her carefully. I shouldn't flirt with her, this is business plus she actually has a brain he thought to himself as he gave you a smile "It's nice to meet you too miss Calli." as he spoke his eyes dropped down to the dog circling them, bending down he offered his hand "And I'm guessing you are her partner, Jax." he kept his hand still in hopes to dog would accept him.

A soft whinny escaped from the trailer after he spoke then the gentle sound of a hoof hitting the steel ground of the trailer - the sound, almost being impatient and annoyed at being ignored.

The noise caught Daemon's attention causing him to laugh. "Okay, okay"
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:15 pm

She smiled and lifted her right hand to push a few strands of hair back behind her ear. She watched the shaggy haired, paled skinned male in silence for a moment while he introduced himself to the red colored cattle dog that had been circling them in what seemed like nervousness but she knew the young heeler and knew that he wouldn't bite. 

Jax came to a halt, he was cautious of the man but he seemed to cause no harm. His ears perked and he tilted his head in the direction of the horse trailer before looking back to Daemon. He looked to the out reached hand and gave it a sniff before an approving lick. Jax's tail wagged excitedly as he moved away from his owner and Daemon towards the horse who sounded as if he was ready to come out of the horse trailer. 

Calli had grown very silent while watching the interaction that was until Daemons stallion decided he was a little anxious to be still inside of the trailer. "Are you going to let him out?" she said with another one of her simply shy smiles. 
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:23 pm

At the girl's voice he gave a curt nod and stood up, moving around to the back of the trailer he let his left hand rest against the latch on the trailer. Once he unhooked it he lowered the door of the trailer he stepped back, his face and eyes lighting up as the horse gave a happy snort.

Giving a soft click of the tongue he moved towards the horse and unloaded him, leading him carefully down the slope, stroking the neck of the beast he spoke in a quiet , soft voice "This is Corvus, or you can just call him Crow" as he said this his eyes drifted up to the girls face to meet her eyes.

Excited about being on ground that didn't move Corvus tossed his head back giving a snort, before he caught a glimpse of the dog. Ears going up he dipped his head and twitched his nose in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Calli followed Daemon to the edge of the horse trailer. She watched as he undid the latch to the trailer and slowly lowered it to the ground. A smile soon crossed over her lips, one that was nothing like the shy little thing that she kept showing to the pale skinned man. It showed happiness and love for the animal that made it's way out of the horse trailer. "He's gorgeous." Calli said as she made her way to the beast.

Sticking her hand out towards him, she rested her hand gently on Crows neck as he had lowered his head in greeting to the dog. Calli grinned and then gently patted the white and black paint before shifting her attention to Daemon. "How long have you had him?" she said in a sweet voice that expressed more excitement than any of the other words she had spoken since meeting the handsome guy. 
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:40 pm

At the touch of the girl's hand, Corvus raised his head, looking deep into the girl's eyes, flattening an ear to his head he gently pressed his nose into the palm of your hand and gave a soft nicker of acceptance. His ears angled forwards then flicked backwards as if scaring off a bug that had settled onto the tip of it.

The wind had picked up again, shaking the limbs of surround trees and ruffling the grass causing leaves to stir and fly a couple of inches the settle back down. Daemon had remained quiet as you came over and patted Corvus, his eyes were angled at his horse before smiling a gentle smile and turning his dark gaze to her. "Since he was born.. one of my fathers mares had been pregnant, I went to help with the process and ended up with him as a birthday present.." his words were soft as he remembered the day Crow was born.

Shaking his head he gave a small bit of laughter. "All weak and wobbly on fresh legs, a new soul, new eyes for a world that can be so cruel." he patted the horse with firm but gentle hand.
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:04 pm

She gave a snicker of laugher and looked to Daemon. "Sounds like mine and Cyanides story." She said as she gave the stallion a pat on the head before turning away to look toward the pastures. Thinking about it for a moment she decided it would be a good idea for Cyanide to meet the new horse since her Appaloosa had a tendency to be a little jealous when Calli was working with or near other horses. 
"How about the pastures. That's where Cyanide is." She said as she looked from the pastures to Daemon with her shy smile that returned once more. 
"Need to let Cy know she's not being replaced at that this male is a good one." Calli giggled before making her way down to the pastures. She looked back and hollered. "Come on now. We don't want to waste much more day light." 
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:33 am

Daemon had seemed to get slightly distracted as his eyes drifted up meeting with the deep blue sky with white fluffy clouds, it was a beautiful day to be out and about, bees hummed around pouncing from flower to flower, onlysound of your voice did he break from his trance, with a curt nod he patted Crow's side and began following you and instantly the horse followed close behind Daemon without so much as a word or even a tug on his halter.

As Corvus saw the pasture he gave a neigh of delight and a slight 'skip' in his step as if he wanted to run like the wind remained at his companions side like a dog would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty knows no bounds   Beauty knows no bounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty knows no bounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conducting New Lines :: Creek Side Ranch :: Creek Side Ranch House-
Jump to: